SEND Recruitment and one of their clients schools are seeking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to work within an ambitious and inclusive school where all children of all abilities are supported to fulfil their potential and maximise opportunities.
Children have full support from experienced team of professionals ensuring education and learning is accessible for all children. The prime aim is for children to be motivated to learn and progress as an individual.
The ideal applicant will be a dedicated Teaching Assistant with an understanding of special education needs and who can make a positive difference to childrens learning and social emotional development.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Be experienced in working with children with SEND and understand a range of needs
- Have high expectations of all pupils regardless of their needs
- Form positive professional relationships with children
- Have current up to date knowledge of the national curriculum and be able to adapt to suit individual needs
- Have knowledge of positive behaviour management
Please note all applicants are subject to a face to face interview, satisfactory references and a full enhanced DBS for children and adults.
For more information about this role please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our consultants on 01925 906 500.
SEND Recruitment – Dedicated to all things special needs.