If you have ambitious plans to meet the recruitment demands for your school, SEN Recruitment is able to help.
The past 7 years have seen SEN Recruitment Managing Director Beth Murphy:
- Work with over 70 mainstream and special needs schools across the North West
- Set up and expand a dedicated SEN division for a national recruitment agency,
creating the processes that made it successful
- Train in Understanding Autism, TEAM TEACH
- Recruit for permanent positions that require specialist candidates within SEND including SLT roles
- Join interview panels with schools to support them with the recruitment of internal roles in both mainstream and SEN Schools
- Recruit a head teacher for an autistic residential school.
Thanks to this experience, Beth is able empathise with the people she recruits and the children they support. What’s more, Beth has qualifications and experience in primary education and has worked with children with SEND.
Our team at SEN Recruitment are specialists in SEND and are “dedicated to all things special needs” We aim to get to know our clients and their needs in order to add value to our schools and support them in sourcing candidates with the skills, talent and personality to work in a specialist field. We understand that SEND is a niche area within education and it isn’t for everyone, therefore we aim to gain as much information on the needs of children and the requirements for the role in order to source the best suited candidates. From a candidate perspective, our candidates are important to us and we provide them with a career in a role they are passionate about. Our core values are key to our relationships and success and we are privileged to work in such a specialised field”